OUR TERMS OF SALE
DIFFERENT MEANS OF PAYMENT OF THE SHOP:
For the E.U. & INTERNATIONAL :
ACCEPTED PAYMENT AND PREFERRED : PAYPAL
CB VIA SECURE SYSTEM "BLUEPAID"
I recall that the total payment takes into account the price of the item excluding tax (since I am not subject to VAT - (Micro Plan "VAT not applicable, art.293 B CGI)
PLUS the shipping costs which are:
The price of single colissimo price corresponding to the weight of the item sold (I count no extra cost)
By cons, as I am alone to manage both my shop in town and the website, orders are processed OUTSIDE opening hours of it and this treatment can vary between 8-10 days depending the number of pending orders on the site and / or periods (Christmas, sales, etc.). So in summary, sending your orders:
8 to 10 days after your payment via PAYPAL or credit card BLUEPAID, receipt of your check or bank transfer (the latter method of payment: attention, it may take several days before your deposit appears on my account)
This period may be reduced in the following cases:
- GIFT: If your purchase is a gift to so urgently priori, please let me know via email or ticket on customer service : Your order will be processed PRIORITY
(Also, it may be that I hardly have any command to be processed, in this case, deadlines are obviously shortcuts)
Cancellation policy and return conditions
Pursuant to Article L.121.20 of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of 14 days to exercise his right of withdrawal. The starting point of the period is the day of receipt of the order. If the 14-day period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday or holiday, it is extended to the next business day.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Customer may, as a simple return, return the item in the store or return it to the address "La Mode de Nadine" - 63 rue de la Pillardière - 69126 BRINDAS within 14 days from the date of receipt of the article, the postmark authentic. The Customer must attach to the parcel a plain paper indicating the order number and the reason for return (or motivate his return mail).
In case of implementation of the right of withdrawal, La Mode de Nadine reimburse the customer the price of the item concerned and in case of return of the entire order, the shipping costs. The Customer shall remain responsible for the cost of returning such items.
Returning items is accepted under certain conditions: see below :
Subject to obtaining mail a return agreement
1) Item must be returned within 14 days of receiving HIGH buying. This garment will be relisted: SO it must return INTACT.
2) In the case of new and labeled products: they must imperatively return intact tags present and NOT cut, never worn, correctly folded (the fittings which must be completed as in store, that is, with the labels).
3) Following this return: either a standard exchange will be made against the same item in a different size, or against another section of the store, or you will have a usable three months have in my shop.
4) If reimbursement following the implementation of the right of withdrawal (excluding sale items and discounted see requirements below): it will take place within 30 days from the date of purchase in accordance with the law ( see below the text in question):
ART. L121-20-1 of the Consumer Code
When the right of withdrawal is exercised, the trader shall reimburse the consumer without delay and not later than thirty days after the date on which this right was exercised
5) WARNING : after the deadline 14 days withdrawal (ie after 15 working days after receipt of the goods) items are not returned or exchanged, let alone sale items or discounted can not be returned or exchanged! *
WARNING : ARTICLES ON SALE OR PROMOTION ARE RETURNED NOR EXCHANGE (AS IN PHYSICAL STORES!)